Ashton on Ribble
Tel: 01772 733733
Mobile: 07855 839588
In any central heating system that has been operating for some time, magnetite, sludge and limescale tend to build up in the radiators, boiler and pipework. This results in reduced efficiency:-
- Is your system slow to warm up?
- Are some radiators completely or partially cold?
- Do radiators need frequent bleeding?
- Is radiator water dirty and discoloured?
- Do radiators have pinhole perforations and leakage?
- Are there 'kettling' noises from the boiler?
- Do you have repeated pump failures?
A powerflush can restore circulation and efficiency to the heating system by removing sludge, limescale and debris, and replacing aggressive water with clean water, chemically treated to prevent future problems.
Please call for more information or to arrange a free survey to confirm whether your system would benefit from powerflushing.
Prices start from £140-00
Trade enquiries also welcome.
CENTRAL HEATING PROBLEMS?
Then a POWER FLUSH could be